Tim and I would like to invite you to join us on an adventure this summer or fall.
We have a true appreciation for the Montana and Yellowstone backcountry and would like to share our love for wild places with you.
We have what it takes to make your trip memorable and rewarding:
- Previously operated under the tradename Beardsley Outfitting, Adventures Outfitting has provided outfitting services in
Southwestern Montana since 1986. We have more than 35 years of outfitting and guiding experience and more than 60 years of
hunting and outdoor experience. Likewise, our guide staff has more than 50 years of professional guide service.
- Passion for the outdoors
- Whether you join us to ride, fish or hunt, we will focus not only on making your trip safe and successful,
but also memorable and enjoyable.
We're in the outfitting business because we love the outdoors and want to share it with others.
As such, we believe the measure of a trip is the quality of the outdoor
If along the way, you fill your tag with a trophy or catch so many fish that your fingers are numb, then that's just icing on the cake!
- The last, best places
- Adventures Outfitting operates in some of the finest country:
- Lee Metcalf Wilderness
- We hold summer and fall USFS use permits in the Lee Metcalf Wilderness.
Located just North of Yellowstone National Park, between the Gallatin Canyon and Madison Valley, the Lee Metcalf is a wild and
ruggedly beautiful area.
This Wilderness area features majestic peaks with 40 mile vistas, pristine backcountry lakes and undisturbed, native wildlife.
- Yellowstone National Park
- We also conduct backcountry summer trips within Yellowstone National Park. It goes without saying that "The Park"
is one of the most precious wild places left in the lower 48.
- Ranch Lease
- While our exclusive ranch lease doesn't have the ruggedness of the Lee Metcalf Wilderness or Yellowstone, it is still remarkable country
featuring rolling sage and pine hills with interspersed grassy meadows.
Because of the quality management and very low amount of human presence on the ranch, wildlife has thrived, making it a truly special place.
Please contact us via email or by phone at 406-682-7292 to plan your next Montana
Montana Licensed Outfitter #187
Montana Licensed Guide #12417
Yellowstone National Park Concessionaire #CC-YELL-102-04
Adventures Outfitting is operated under special use permit with the Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest and is an equal opportunity provider.
Tim's fish of the year
Mike and his Lee Metcalf moose
Tim and his black bear
Mike and his bull elk
Tim and the girls (mules!)
Mike leads the packstring in YNP